- We are an established local business trading since 1997.
- We have a large portfolio of customers.
- We carry out all associated works… electric, gas, building, joinery, plumbing, tiling etc
- All work is carried out to current regulations by qualified tradesmen.
- Bespoke kitchens can be designed especially for you.
- We offer better prices than high street outlets – no middle-men or showroom costs.
- We don’t ask for complete settlement until you are completely satisfied.
- No job is too big or too small – we do it all.
- We don’t make promises we can’t keep.
- We may not be the biggest, but we aim to be the best!
Worcester kitchens & bathrooms – About Us
Our Worcester kitchens and bathroom fitting business was founded by local tradesman Dorian J Collins in 1997. Dorian worked for a number of leading lights in the kitchen industry as a fitter, designer and salesman prior to setting up Fantasy Kitchens & Bathrooms. He knows the business from all angles and along the way worked with the top tradesmen in their own fields.
Working and personal friendships were formed during this time and having become disillusioned with the quality of fitting, service and the general focus on selling at any cost, he decided to set up on his own to offer the public a better deal. A service where personal customer care comes as standard and the tradesmen are paid properly for their skills, thus ensuring, unlike many larger companies, you are getting the best workmanship from people who actually care about what they do!
Many of the people who work for Fantasy Kitchens & Bathrooms have done so since day one back in 1997. Many individuals offer to fit a complete kitchen in two or three days! We know that to do the work correctly and to the best standard takes a little longer… after all, you will probably only be doing it once, so why take the chance?